9 days in Lembeh for $3795

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dr. Mark

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Several people have told me that they cannot be gone for the full 14 days of our Indonesia trip. I have worked out a shorter trip that still includes all the days of diving at the incredible Lembeh Strait, but eliminates the Tasik Ria (Bunaken Nat'l Park) part of the trip. This will depart Denver on June 18, 2009 and return on June 27, 2009. It will include airfare RT from Denver, airport transfers, dayroom at the Singapore airport transit hotel, 6 nights at Lembeh Resort, all meals and unlimited coffee tea & water at the resort, 14 guided boat dives and daily self guided dives on their fantastic house reef, tanks, weights and weight belt as well as hotel taxes and service charges. All this for only $3795.00!! (this price is for double occupancy, but we do have a male and a female single already signed up)

It is also possible to add on the 4 day Bali extension to this trip for an additional $1350. This will extend out the return date to July 1, 2009.

We are very close on time. I was supposed to have released unsold rooms on 3/13/09, but the resort has given us through the end of March. All payments must be in by 3/31/09 to join us on this trip of a lifetime.
IM us or call us at 303-986-5122 ASAP if you have any questions. To sign up, call Underwater Phantaseas at 303-988-6725.

If this trip is not a good fit for you at this time, please pass this info on to other divers that you know that may be interested.
Thanks!

Mark & Debbie Wolff
303-986-5122 (day)
303-986-4971 (eve)
720-323-4971 (cell)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom