Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Blair Mott

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Welcome Scubaboard members and guests. Thankful once again to be here ready and willing to talk about fins and diving. Everyone at Force Fin would like to thank everyone who has taken there time and energy to contribute to this Sub Forum.

Good Morning Blair. This Scubaboard forum stuff is a little hard to negotiate for a chat room dummy like me!:) But I'm getting the hand it - do you know whether there is a Dummies book on the subject?

I am as well getting used to this on line community, but I am excited to be a part of it. I don't know if there is a dummy book on the subject, but I have found it comes down to time spent and just trying your best to reach out to people, post photos etc! Good morning to you and have a great day! Safe diving!

Need to ask a question: At DEMA, Bob Evans is scheduled to introduce a new product, the Launch Pad with ops and foils. What is this product?

At DEMA we will be presenting our SD line of fins. Currently we have been selling these fins only to military and public service workers, but we are planning to open the line to the public and dema will be the starting place.

Well, I have been diving for 51 years an am excited about my first dive with FF on the Nekton Belize dive cruise Christmas week. I have dived in all kinds of conditions mostly under heavy loads, both military and civilian expedition/recreational. Even though I have used splits for the past several years, when the going gets really tough, I don my old Rockets. Having read a lot about FF, I am really anxious to try a pair.

the SD-1 military fin rocks, I got my set a while back and I love them. I think that once they hit the open market people are really going to like the new foot pocket. The flexibility and manueverability are unmatched. Blair- do you know if Bob got my suggestion about shortening the foot pocket to keep it clear of the toes more??

I can't wait to get and test out the OPS fins, whenever Bob gets me a set.

Good Morning Blair. This Scubaboard forum stuff is a little hard to negotiate for a chat room dummy like me!:) But I'm getting the hand it - do you know whether there is a Dummies book on the subject?

You might want to consider using an RSS Reader. It makes nvigating the forums a non-issue since the RSS reader brings the headlines for new postings to you automatically while you are doing other things.

I use a freeware reader called RSSReader.

It can be downloaded from the following URL

http://www.rssreader.com/download.htm

Great! Ronbeau great advice about the RSS reader. Messier42 SD-2 might be possible in the future Bob has recieved your fedback! Always welcomed and much appreciated thank you!

Back
Top Bottom