9/11/07 Reef's End/Puu Olai B&B trip report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wow.. that "little" camera generates a bright "strobe"..

i need to upgrade from my nikon to a canon :biggrin3:

great photos tim!

btw.. would it help if i removed that white piece of plastic on my housing which covers my flash?
seems that solid white plastic prevents the flash from going very far..

Thanks for the Kudos JJ,

I think you have a little more versatility with your D200 ... but if you wanna trade :wink:

I have that white piece of plastic on my housing too - but I was only about 6" away from that sharks nose, so that is probably why it is so bright. I leave the camera on it's widest angle most of the time which lets me get in really close to subjects. Plus the macro mode lets me get within 2cm - not much room for particulate in the water to get in the way then.

Aloha, Tim

P.S. one reason I got a P&S was from seeing the shots Uncle Pug used to take in the Puget Sound with his little Pentax - He posted some great pix.

GREAT Shots Tim!!!!!

I soooo cant wait to be diving over there... on the count down now 7 weeks till I am there.

Jim

Back
Top Bottom