85-0? Where are all the NE divers?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

syrking

Reaction score
Still looking for that elusive dive buddy for a quick shore dive this Friday somewhere around Cape Ann/Rockport. 85 of you read my first thread. Not one reply? C'mon NE, step to the plate! The season's almost over. This Syracusan needs to get salty!
I'm looking to do one shore dive (Pebble Beach, Folly Cove, Back/Front Beach?) around 1pm. Meet at Cape Ann Dive Shop at noon. Select site. Get hot coffee at DD.
Any takers?

The season is never over up here - nothing like a winter shore dive then some Chili and Margarita's for the apres.

The weather (and I'm told vis) has been ***** for days and is expected to continue all week. Probably not a lot of motivation from the crew at the moment.

--Matt

large_diver:
With all this rain, unfortunately the vis is going to be crapped out for some time.

Well look on the bright-side of all this rain:

1. Rain keeps the oceans full of water.
2. At least it isn't snowing.

You think I am reaching a bit? :06:

I would rather it was snowing:p

Its the date. I've got a new drysuit that I'm looking to test. Unfortunately, Friday is not an option.

I'll probably end up making the trek to Jamestown on Saturday to test the DS and check the salt water weighting for my scooter.

Dove the Onondega yesterday about 4 pm or so. Vis was, well, not great about 6-8 feet The weather has sure stired things up.

The report for seas Friday is not good....

FRI
S WINDS 15 TO 20 KT...BECOMING SE IN THE LATE MORNING AND
AFTERNOON. GUSTS UP TO 35 KT. SEAS 8 TO 11 FT. RAIN IN THE MORNING...
THEN RAIN LIKELY IN THE AFTERNOON.

Not going to be a good day for diving!

John C.

syrking:
Still looking for that elusive dive buddy for a quick shore dive this Friday somewhere around Cape Ann/Rockport. 85 of you read my first thread. Not one reply? C'mon NE, step to the plate! The season's almost over. This Syracusan needs to get salty!
I'm looking to do one shore dive (Pebble Beach, Folly Cove, Back/Front Beach?) around 1pm. Meet at Cape Ann Dive Shop at noon. Select site. Get hot coffee at DD.
Any takers?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom