For Sale 80+ models of bungee adapters for computers and compasses

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I did notice some of the adapters are in odd categories. Maybe consider putting them into the one for dive computers...

Currently in:
Screenshot 2021-05-26 075951.jpg

More logically belongs here:
Screenshot 2021-05-26 075926.jpg

Just ordered one for my eon core. thank you for letting us know about this. nice work.

Will one of the Aqualung bungees hold a 2017 model Apeks compass?

Attachments

• 20210526_092830.jpg
    20210526_092830.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 69
Does the Oceanic OCS/OCi model also fit a OC1?

I did notice some of the adapters are in odd categories. Maybe consider putting them into the one for dive computers...
Yes, that's a good idea. I need to close the discussion here and start a new post there or can you move it?

Does the Oceanic OCS/OCi model also fit a OC1?
No, it doesn't fit. We can design a bungee adapter for it if you could take accurate measurements with a caliper.

How do you handle the charging clip access on your current backplate style CR-4 adapter? (Pictures only show one view)

I ordered one of these for a Mares Puck Pro and the back was solid which did not allow me to connect the USB cable clip. A little time and patience with a Dremel cutting disk and a file to round the edges allowed me to cut away enough to use the clip without sacrificing too much strength. Overall it is a big improvement for the Puck Pro since the OEM band is too short to go over a drysuit easily.

I ordered one of these for a Mares Puck Pro and the back was solid which did not allow me to connect the USB cable clip. A little time and patience with a Dremel cutting disk and a file to round the edges allowed me to cut away enough to use the clip without sacrificing too much strength...

Could you share a photo, please.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom