For Sale 70+ bungee mounts for computers & compasses

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shenzhen

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
We design, manufacture, test and regularly use bungee adapters for diving computers and compasses. At the moment, more than 70 models have been created. PETG plastic, marine grade bungee, stainless steel screws. Worldwide free shipping.
If your model is not listed, please measure all the sizes we need and we will make it free for you.

Attachments

• Bungee mounts.jpg
    Bungee mounts.jpg
    146.6 KB · Views: 149
I purchased 2 of these for my Geo 2s about a 2 years ago and can state that they are a good quality product. I had to cut out a notch for the download cable, but that was pretty easy. Here’s a link to the post where they were originally listed, you can find other reviews here. For Sale - 50+ models of bungee adapters for computers and compasses

Erik

I have an Aqualung i470TC, and I'm fairly certain the mounts designed for the Oceanic VEO 4.0 v2 or Suunto Vyper Air V2 would likely work. Can you confirm the diameter of the screws and the distance between the lugs. I know my watch has ~2mm diameter pins, and the distance between lugs is 22mm. (I think the Suunto models are 24mm, in which case could the same mount be made, but with the section that the pins go through only being 21-22mm wide?)

Yes, our model have a hole diameter of 2mm and a width of 26mm. And yes, we can make a similar model for you in 21-22mm width. The price will not change.
We need two more dimensions as in the photos:
Please measure the width of the lugs.
And most importantly, try to measure the distance from the pin to the watch case as accurately as possible so that we know the allowable wall thickness.

Attachments

• 20230618_103706.jpg
    20230618_103706.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 91
  • 20230618_104420.jpg
    20230618_104420.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 83
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom