8-8-08 LBTS evening dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Looks like I am gonna miss it too. Working out this afternoon after work, then diving tomorrow. Have fun ya'll!

Unfortunately, I woke up sick as a dog, so I have to skip out on the dive. Jami, the party is not until tomorrow, so I have to see how I feel, hopefully I will feel better by Monday and the start of the school year!!!!

Hey Kim -

Thanks for sending the info. on the dive - wish I could make it but I already promised a friend I'd get together with her and watch the opening ceremonies to the Olympics.
Next time!

Have a great dive if you go-
Beth

Kim you still going, loks like most are backing out. I need to get wet, just not sure if I can get off work in time to make it up there. How are the conditions looking anyway

Tom give me a call if you would like dive 754-367-5177 :wink:

Looks like this was a bad night to call a dive :wink:

I was volunteered to take a co-worker home... so, I won't be able to make it. What about this weekend? Oh, Divergirl, classes begin August 23rd... I have time in between to catch up on some diving - just not tonight, though.

Hope ya all had a nice dive. It was quite stormy out when I was driving home to change for my workout. Didn't even go work out as the lightning was quite fierce. Details please!!!

It is still thundering here in LBTS no dive ........ yet:wink:
8:30 show weather permitting :)

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom