8-18-07 Santa Cruz Island pics

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Larry C:
Jim, trip was great. The Vision has a terrific crew, food was plentiful and wonderful (although people will tell you that the eggs benedict definitely didn't agree with me on day two) We didn't get to all the best spots, because many had 2-3 knot current when we got there, but the ones we did were all very nice.

I have to agree on the crew and food on the Vision - they are great. It is a very comfortable boat. My only gripe is the way that you store you gear - I don't care for the center-floor system they have as, I believe, it puts unnecessary strain on your back having to hull it up from the ground level each time you don.

That being said - everything else was great about them. We were out on their New Year's trip last holiday season and it was fantastic. Looking forward to going back.

Back
Top Bottom