7-25 Maui pic

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gilligan

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
It's very depressing to get back in the water here after five weeks of diving in the Philippines.

shrimp.jpg

Jim, on August 4, I'm going diving in a quarry to check out some gear before I take it in the ocean. Think about that just once. Not much there to see really, although they do have a couple of cars, boats, a school bus, a computer forrest, and a cd forrest. But, I'll get wet and see if I can use this old Scubapro BC. So, take your picture of the nice banded coral shrimp and remember, there are people that can't get in the ocean very easily. :D And yes, they are all jealous.

I am so not crying for you! :rofl3:

clgsamson:
going thru some withdrawal, Jim?

Major withdrawls.

Part of it is diving without my strobe. I sent it to Inon for repair. The focus light went out on it about four days from the end of my trip. That D-180 has been a work horse for me. I'm lost without it.

emcbride81:
I would love to just to dive somewhere not wearing a friggin 7 mil! You got noooo room to whine! :)

79.gif

Doesn't look like I'll get any sympathy around here.

Not much. But after having just come back from the Invades the Keys trip, I completely understand. Did you look at the latest posts on that thread? There are some really nice pics there, I actually took a couple that turned out.

DennisW:
Not much. But after having just come back from the Invades the Keys trip, I completely understand. Did you look at the latest posts on that thread? There are some really nice pics there, I actually took a couple that turned out.

Where did you hid the photos? What's the link?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom