7/24 Divers Day Out--CSSP

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

texdiveguy

Contributor
Rest in Peace
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Surface Interval Scuba-- 'Divers Day Out'
Clear Springs Scuba Park, Terrell,Texas
Sunday,July 24, 2005!!
10AM-4PM

We will cook out, talk, laugh and act goofy. SI Scuba will provide beverages, hot dogs, chips, snack cakes, covered tent area, and a few chairs.

Please bring your own chair, and scuba gear.

Shop special--half Price rentals for all BCD's, tanks, wetsuits, etc.

http://www.siscuba.com/DDO/July 24, 2005 Clear Springs Scuba Park .htm

That's a Sunday, right? I'd like to try to make that one. We might have to leave early to come home but it would sure be nice to see the Swampers again.

I'll be out there with a class but will stop by and say HEY!!! (Like last weekend!!)

Dutchman:
Count Becky & me in. Can we bring plates or something?

Thanks for the kind offer,,,,we have it all covered,,,,just a fun time to visit and dive,,,,look for our shops 'new' dive trailer and join us for some chat-n-chew&diving!!

Michelle and I are comming. I get to celebrate my 35th B-day a day late, but at least I'm diving.

TwoBit

TwoBitTxn:
Michelle and I are comming. I get to celebrate my 35th B-day a day late, but at least I'm diving.

TwoBit

AWSOME!!

I haven't attended any of the other DDO that have been sponsored by SIS, but if today's was any indication, I'd say you have a strong, healthy business going there, Debraw & Troy. What a crowd!! And so many really nice people, it was a pleasure to meet so many new people. Thanks so much for welcoming us today, and Debraw... the hot dogs were, mmmmmmmmmm, delicious and uh... very mouth watering. ;o)

Great to see our old friends Alan, Tom, Michelle, Thomas, Kevin, Debraw & Troy. Although I wasn't up to diving yet, I really enjoyed just getting out with yall and seeing you. Now, as for Sheila... I don't know what kind of hard time that Thomas is going to have for you, girlfriend, but I do know you might wanna ship that nanner pudding to him FedEx overnight delivery. I don't know for sure, but I don't know if he'll ever eat again if you don't...

Foo

Back
Top Bottom