7/10 pm dives hibiscus

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sounds like a wonderful dive - sorry I missed out. (Another chapter in the move-in from hell, but I won't bore you here.) I did my first non-springs night dive there with Jenny and Mike a few weeks ago, and have been aching to get back - I love seeing all of that life!

I'm very envious of seeing the sleeping fish and the octopus, as well as doing a night dive with you guys. After I get a little more settled, I'll join you on one - and maybe the Guy can get in the water with us!

Until next time,
Grier

GrierHPharmD:
I'll join you on one - and maybe the Guy can get in the water with us!Until next time,Grier

Yes, you guys were missed. It's not the same with out the two of you! :dazzler1:

I'm missing the dives with our little group. Hopefully, after the big in-laws visit next week - yes, three parents are coming for 8 days when we've only been in the house for 3 weeks - I never said we were smart - I'll be back on a more regular schedule. So far, it's been painting (well, watching people fix my attempt at painting!), yard work, unpacking, repacking, moving boxes around the attic, moving furniture, setting up everything I've ever owned that was electronic, hanging photos, shopping for things that make the place feel more like us - you get the picture...

But I'm diving vicariously with you guys in the meanwhile. But soon...

Grier, you and Rick are so missed. But, while the guys are away the girls shall play :D

Scuba_Jenny:
Grier, you and Rick are so missed. But, while the guys are away the girls shall play :D

Sounds titillating... :eyebrow:

Scuba_Jenny:

Jeez Jen you sound like "TAPS" should be playing. That's fine...Once Crystal takes on diving again, and we get the kids certified, Grier and I WILL have the last laugh..... Something about just us boys doing IDC in Grand Cayman that sort of spells....PARTY TIME!!!! :wink: :wink: (it's nice to dream, right Grier?)

P.S. thanks for the we are so missed part. Even though Grier has rallied like the Marlins on the board (out posting me at mach 2), and the babe has monopolized our home PC, it's nice to be mised.

Oh yes - the boys will be back and in force soon! :wink:

You know me - I'd be diving there tomorrow night with the ladies (it's a dirty job, but somebody's got to do it!), but we have to finish everything before The Invasion of the Grandparents!

(And you know, Rick - that's a good idea - both of us spend a week in Grand Cayman for our IDCs. The island would never be the same. And they think that the proposed cruise ship dock would cause an "environmental impact"! They've never met us!)

Anyway, I hope you girls get to see lots of goodies and come back safely to tell tales and gloat. I'll be sweating away in my attic, wondering where the hell all that stuff came from anyway and why we're keeping it.

Buitenverwachting! (It's a South African toast - means "to exceeding expectations!")
-G

GrierHPharmD:
Oh yes - the boys will be back and in force soon! :wink: (And you know, Rick - that's a good idea - both of us spend a week in Grand Cayman for our IDCs. The island would never be the same. And they think that the proposed cruise ship dock would cause an "environmental impact"! They've never met us!)-G

The world is not ready for neither of you to be UNSUPERVISED in no Island...Good grief! Bay Watch "The Movie"

2 terrors on the loose God help us all...

maybe we should go down and supervise??

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom