7/10 pm dives hibiscus

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scbababe

Reaction score
Anyone up for a twilight dive or night dive on Saturday?
Jenn, Grier where are you?

Soundsl like fun! I will give you a call Sat afternoon and let you know, but for now, YES!!!

Scuba_Jenny:
Soundsl like fun! I will give you a call Sat afternoon and let you know, but for now, YES!!!

:dazzler1:

I'd love to, but I'm a little committed to working around the house. My mother and Crystal's parents are coming to visit next week, and the house is still a wreck. (To add to my whine list - the AC cut out yesterday afternoon, just as the guys were finishing the paint/repair job. Ya know, it gets a little hot down here without the magic of central air. Bottom line is that I had to push some of the things I was going to do last night to tonight/tomorrow. But a twilight/night dive with you guys sounds awfully intriguing...

I'll give you a call Saturday afternoon. Go without me if you don't hear from me.

-Grier

scbababe,

do you have a time in mind? (i'm not sure when sundown is, if that is what you are talking about). i'd like to go but need a time to make plans with my wife and daughter (my babes!). saturday evening might work. late!

nathan

Well, I'm taking off. Call me when final plans are made. My wife and I will be getting babysitting for Sat. morning so we'll snorkel down at Hibiscus/Datura. I'd love to come back for an evening scuba dive. Later!

Nate

Nathan, if you can get your PM, I gave you my cell #. I don't have yours. I hope you have Angies:D

algal bloom:
Well, I'm taking off. Call me when final plans are made. My wife and I will be getting babysitting for Sat. morning so we'll snorkel down at Hibiscus/Datura. I'd love to come back for an evening scuba dive. Later!
Nate

Nate, I just read your post. Yes, we were thinking a Late PM dive. I guess you'll be in touch with Jenn..

I don't have nates cell #, I was hoping you do!

Hi all, I posted in another thread looking for some diving on Sat pm etc and was pointed here, hope I am welcome.
In my other post stated that I am visiting two helicopter operations on Saturday, leaving Titusville at 9am. I have pm 'd scubajenny with my cell no. Can someone text message me with a contact no in order that I can hook up with you guys? That is assuming that I am indeed not gatecrashing.
Geoff

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom