65% Off Titanium...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba.com

Dive Shop
Reaction score
Sherwood
Triton Fins

$124.95
free-ship.gif
Free Akona Mesh Backpack Bag Included - a $70 Value

Are you a fan of the old jet fins but can't handle the extra luggage weight? The Triton Fins are here to solve that problem for you. At about half the weight, they are perfect for avoiding extra luggage fees. These fins feature the 3 vents that provide additional thrust on the down kick and decrease drag on the up kick. And the real kicker is the 6030 cubic inch free bag that comes with them. A value of $70.

Atomic
Ultra Clear Subframe Mask
$114.95
Sea-Doo
Seascooter RS2 Scooter (DPV)
Retail: $999.99 - 10% Off
$899.99
free-ship.gif
free-ship.gif
stars5.gif
Customer review from Megan

"I used this mask on my recent trip and it has been wonderful. My previous mask was the same brand and model (except in black) and I had it for about 4 years with no issues. I got the clear frame this time and much prefer it to the black because it lets more light in. I also opted for the larger size this time and was very pleased with the fit. Overall, a great mask that I would highly recommend."
stars5.gif
Customer review from Jill

"We are very pleased so far with our Sea-Doo. The battery lasts much longer and the power is great! We like the sleek design and the thumb buttons are very easy to hold down for long periods. We will all be fighting over who gets to use the Sea-Doo now."

Ocean Quest
3mm Low Top Premium Super-Stretch
Titanium Medium Sole Dive Boots

Retail: $46.00 - 65% Off
$15.95
Aqua Lung
Calypso Regulator
$299
free-ship-over-25.gif
free-ship.gif
stars5.gif
Customer review from Michael

"The dive boots were just what I was looking for. Needed something for shore entry that was lighter weight than my regular dive boots that I use for boat dives. These were great for walking on sand beaches, coral, and rocks. Held up without any damage and were easy to put on or take off either in the water or on land."
stars5.gif
Customer review from Sarah
"I love this regulator. Very simple, but quite elegant. Great response in shallow and deep dives. Functions like the higher priced regulators. I really like the way it looks too. Highly recommend."

Island Pro Hawaii
Classic Leather
$79.95
Princeton Tec
Torrent L.E.D. Dive Light
Retail: $74.99 - 26% Off
$55.43
free-ship.gif
free-ship.gif
stars5.gif
Customer review from Dean

"I have bought Island pro s for last 20 years they last about four years they have a lifetime guarantee on them I have sent them back and they have replaced him but you can't get a better shoes especially if you want to wear them on a boat."
stars5.gif
Customer review from Everette

"For the price point, the Princeton Tec Torrent is a good back up dive light and can certainly be used as a primary light in a pinch. It is small enough to carry on all dives and has come in handy when looking into nooks and crannies on wrecks and reefs as well as when going through swim-throughs etc. All in all the light has met my expectations."

WET
Lifeguard Hat Original Flexfit Hat
Retail: $20.00 - 25% Off
$14.95
Amphibious Outfitters
Get A Pair T-Shirt
Retail: $19.95 - 25% Off
$14.95
stars5.gif
Customer review from Darryl
stars5.gif
Customer review from Rocco
"Working outside in Southern California, I needed a way to shielld myself from the harmful UV rays beating down on my neck and face. This hat is the bomb. The hat provides shelter with comfort. Id recommend it to all outdoor type people. A+""This shirt is great! The size was accurate and the color was the exact same as shown online. The graphics are really cool and she shirt is made of a really soft and comfortable cotton. Its really light weight and my husband loves it!"

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom