618 Drysuits Repaired in 2013

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dive Right In Scuba

ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
What a feat! Eric and Jay have been sniffing glue and playing with blow up dolls as well as Drysuit Repair work for people all over the world, and with some speed. With 618 suits repaired for divers, dive shops, and some manufacturers, they are keeping busy and holding close to our typical 10 day turn around even when the suits are rolling in!

Right now we have a 3-5 day turnaround as we have the calm before the summer storm of Drysuit Repairs upon us. Get your suit in now, and get it back in a flash.
- Zipper Replacements - Metal or Plastic
- Seal Replacement
- Addition of Replaceable Neck and Wrist Systems - Swaps from DUI Zip Seals to Si Tech as well
- Boots/socks, Patches, Leak tests, Pockets, P-valves, Alterations, and almost anything else you could want done.
- 2 Year Warranty on our work!!!!

Here is the link to the pricing and repair form to send in with your suit:
www.diverightinscuba.com/services

This is impressive, but doesn't this post violate the business sponsor posting rules? Have you been talking to the Beav?

This is impressive, but doesn't this post violate the business sponsor posting rules? Have you been talking to the Beav?

Not sure who the Beav is....and I don't know what rule this would violate? As a business sponsor, we are allowed to talk about our store and offerings :wink: Sorry you take offense to the post....I've always been known as a rule breaker, but I guess never thought I could be called out on it for something like this.

Not sure who the Beav is....and I don't know what rule this would violate? As a business sponsor, we are allowed to talk about our store and offerings :wink: Sorry you take offense to the post....I've always been known as a rule breaker, but I guess never thought I could be called out on it for something like this.

Beaverdivers, AKA Mr. Scubapro.

Mike,

Any news on the updated version of the Sitech neck ring? I'd like to hear your comments when you get one installed.

What's the update? I'm hoping a smaller diameter. Cheers.
Mike reported in another thread that an updated Sitech neck ring would be out soon. My guess is the new ring will be more flexible, as too stiff seems to be the common complaint.

I'll have to keep this in mind when the inevitable happens.

Maybe a light or two will fall into the suit while it's there...

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

Moderator input below

Mike, Scubaboard defines spam as follows in the quote below. Strictly speaking we would like to see these kinds of posts in the Marketplace. The comparison to Beaverdivers was made because he has been doing this too and getting reported for it due to the large volume of such posts.

Please review the rules for spamming. We've decided to leave this particular post where it is because you don't have a history of this, but in the future, advertisements should be put in the Marketplace or Hot Deals (after all, you *do* have access there) and referenced with a link, where relevant and/or linked via your sig.

The term SPAM implies many different definitions based on many different sources. The Washington State Supreme Court has stated that SPAM can be understood as:

“The term 'spam' refers broadly to unsolicited bulk e-mail (or ''junk e-mail"), which can be either commercial (such as an advertisement) or noncommercial (such as a joke or chain letter).”

Another popular definition focused towards the Internet describes SPAM as:

“Internet spam is one or more unsolicited messages, sent or posted as part of a larger collection of messages, all having substantially identical content."

On ScubaBoard we combine the commonly held definitions of SPAM into one concrete statement. SPAM is, as a general rule, a message sent in any amount of a commercial or non-commercial nature which is unsolicited. More specifically, SPAM generally consists of an advertisement of some nature which is sent directly to a user or users or is posted in a forum or forums. While the majority of our SPAM problems do come from traditional bulk postings, a message does not have to be commercial in nature nor does it need to be sent in bulk to be considered SPAM under our rules.

The punishment for spamming a user or the board varies based on the severity of the SPAM. Users with no prior posts who blatantly post SPAM messages to multiple forums or PM multiple users may be banned without further warning. Users in good standing who send out a limited number of messages may simply be given a warning or a short suspension. There is no such thing as “good” SPAM on our board and all members, regardless of their status, may be banned immediately for spamming the board in any manner even if it is with just one message or post. As a general rule we try to take into account the nature of all messages, commercial versus private and the degree of the abuse. But to this issue, simply do not send users messages containing advertising of services, goods, links or personal ads they aren’t asking for!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom