60lb lift horseshoe wing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Travis B

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
i would like to see what is out there for a 60lb lift horseshoe wing ,,not brand specific,, if you have pics and dont mind posting plz do or pm me .. ty

I have been looking for a decent deal on a similar sized wing(new or used). Finally broke down and bought a new hog 58lb wing from dolphinscuba. They sell new on there for less than most decent used wings have been going for lately.

The way my luck runs, everyone is going to start selling off all their good stuff now...

i have a Dive Rite classic wing (older cut ) which is better i think, a little slimmer.

its ready to go for 60$ plus shipping, needs an inflator rebuild

if i were in your shoes i'd pick up laguna's diverite for $60 than rebuild the inflator ... especially since you dont care about brands, if you prefer a halcyon, i believe i have an explorer for about $150 shipped including paypal. i actually sent it to halcyon in the fall and they looked it over and sent it back. you get exactly what they sent back to me. either way, best wishes and dive safe

also, i am NOT suggesting halcyon is better than DR as i have both, im simply saying that other than rebuilding, there is no reason not to take the DR wing and that H usually is higher price point.

I have an OMS 'Larry Green' signiture wing. It is rated at 70#. It is a little longer than DiveRite 'Classic' and some others. It works very well with longer tanks, not so much with say 95's. It is in new condition, only used a few times in fresh water, it was my backup. Asking $150.

Richard

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom