6" or 9" HP hose for transmitter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gqllc007

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Quick question....6" or 9" hp hose to mount transmitter on? Also I take it you must have a SPG spool in the hp hose or the connection to the transmitter would leak correct? Will be heading out on a trip and being a disabled diver I have to doff and don in the water. Was concerned about them lifting the tank by the first stage and transmitter..

I have a six inch with the spool. It has worked for me.

Quick question....6" or 9" hp hose to mount transmitter on? Also I take it you must have a SPG spool in the hp hose or the connection to the transmitter would leak correct? Will be heading out on a trip and being a disabled diver I have to doff and don in the water. Was concerned about them lifting the tank by the first stage and transmitter..
I have a Perdix and use a 6” hose. I had the same concern about the boat crew mistaking the transmitter. The 6” hose works fine.

Glenn

Jay

I hear Piranha Dive manufacturing sells 4 inch SPG hoses.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom