5thD 1000 vs DUI ELS 350?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

globaldiver

Contributor
Reaction score
Los Angeles/California, (originally from Stockholm
I am in the final stages of deciding which dry suit to purchase. Here is the thing:

I can get a DUI TLS 350 for a fairly decent price but with the new zipper, or I will order the 5th D 1000 custom suit directly from 5th D and pay the regular price.

Does anyone have information of the pros and cons with either of these suits? It seems harder to get "real life" info about the 5th D suit (DC), so if someone here actually has used it, the input would be appreciated. Would there be enough advantages with that suit over the DUI for me to pay the few dollars extra to get it?

I am replacing my DUI CF 200 so I know that either of these suits will be an improvement, but I am looking after some "last minute" information to help me make up my mind. It is after all my second dry suit purchase so I want to make the right decision...

Anders

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom