5th port on Apeks regulator?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Captain12Pk

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
When is the 5th port gonna finally be available?

Odd. Every dealer in this area say "Not Yet". I'm gonna have to dig deeper.

We're expecting to ship these out this month.Thanks for your patience.

Dan Rodarte
Aqua Lung Regional Manager

Sadly each local shop I call about this is still saying they know nothing about this. Are these parts available yet? If so, where can I get my regs. converted?

Hey Capt12pk, heard you got to enjoy some tropical dives recently. Hope you guys had a good time. Hey I just dropped my XTX50 off at a shop in Temecula to have the 5th port conversion kit installed. They had no problems ordering the part. It should be ready for pickup in a few days. You may want to take a trip down there. Matt or I could pickup your reg and drop it off if need be. Let me know.

Take care.

Hi Captain12Pk,
These have been available through us since last April.
Make sure that the shop is an authorized Apeks dealer. It's printed in their price list.
Have them call if they're having an issue finding it.

We're expecting to ship these out this month.Thanks for your patience.

Dan Rodarte
Aqua Lung Regional Manager

Every local dealer I contact about this STILL has no idea what I'm talking about. Can you please steer me to someone in my area that has a clue?

Back
Top Bottom