5th Annual Guns and Hoses Tournament

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tom wicker:
GUNSANDHOSES:
Kevin is looking at a clean sweep this year on tournaments if his luck holds. Someone is going to have to topple him or his head will swell so big it want fit in his mask :D

Is Jared and Scott going to be there I thought they were going to be in the keys. Is Nick or any of the Hell Divers signed up this year? If the weather holds this should be a pretty interesting tournament this year that for sure. Humm no odds on big and little Rich huh? :D

By the way that AV you have there is that what the T-Shirt looks like. If so I want two XL. I’ll be in Sunday to get some classes finished lined out. And of course to hear about all the big ones that got away

Yeah if Kevin and team Holy-spear-it take this one they will have come in at top of all the leader boards for south Al and Pensacola this year.

Jared and Scott are going to the Keys, this will be the first year that team Sea Slayer wont be in the tournament. They alway do so well and that who everyone guns for each year. I'm not sure if Nick is sign up yet I have not been up to the shop this week plan on going up to do another head count today.

Yes my AV is the T-Shirt this year, if your going to be around this sunday we wont close the scales till 4:00PM on Sunday; then have the awards and a fish fry. I will be selling the T-Shirts all weekend at the tournament.

DJ

Just a reminder - Captain's meeting tonight at 7pm at the Grand Lagoon Yach club. DJ will be there beginning at 5:30pm for thiose that still need to register. They'll be handing out the T-shirts at the meeting as well.

Back
Top Bottom