5th Annual Guns and Hoses Tournament

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DoItRite:
The trash talk between the teams on the forums has been fun to watch - this is gonna be a great tournament!

The way Kevin is shooting lately I would have to put my money on him. That guy seems to have all the luck either that or he has the caged up someplace

Now for the important details tell us about the food and whos cooking?

Fish fry Sunday after the weigh-in. I've heard Chef Rick is coming in - with any luck he'll be serving his famous blackened AJ, Snapper, and Grouper again!

tom wicker:
The way Kevin is shooting lately I would have to put my money on him. That guy seems to have all the luck either that or he has the caged up someplace

He is the one to look out for this year with the Sea Slayer team out of it this year. Sea Slayer (Scott, Chris and Jared) always brought big fish to the scales.

What are the weigh-in times for us that wont be in the compitition. Also what is the charge for the fish fry after the event is over or is it only for the people entered in the compitition itself?

Sorry,I guess if I would have just looked at the link above I would have seen that the weight-in is on Sunday August 5th.

We will be weighing both days Saturday and Sunday. On Saturday scales will be open from 10AM till 6PM and on Sunday re-open at 10AM till 4PM. Fish fry and award on Sunday come buy a Guns and Hoses tee shirt and enjoy for those not in the tournment.

DJ

GUNSANDHOSES:
tom wicker:

He is the one to look out for this year with the Sea Slayer team out of it this year. Sea Slayer (Scott, Chris and Jared) always brought big fish to the scales.

Kevin is looking at a clean sweep this year on tournaments if his luck holds. Someone is going to have to topple him or his head will swell so big it want fit in his mask :D

Is Jared and Scott going to be there I thought they were going to be in the keys. Is Nick or any of the Hell Divers signed up this year? If the weather holds this should be a pretty interesting tournament this year that for sure. Humm no odds on big and little Rich huh? :D

By the way that AV you have there is that what the T-Shirt looks like. If so I want two XL. I’ll be in Sunday to get some classes finished lined out. And of course to hear about all the big ones that got away

Back
Top Bottom