5 in a row- Nuisance post

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Foo

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Okay, can anyone tell that the Foo is on holiday time the past few days? I just had to post one more so I could be the last poster on 5 threads in a row.

Sorry, I was just feeling kinda obnoxious, and there's noone around the house to mess with. You win. weeeenk.

Foo

I could follow you around and delete a few of those posts. :eyebrow:

Nah!

Too much of a nuisance.

Merry Christmas!
Happy Holidays!
etc.

pipedope:
I could follow you around and delete a few of those posts. :eyebrow:

Nah!

Too much of a nuisance.

Merry Christmas!
Happy Holidays!
etc.

Whew, Pipedope...thanks for not deleting me, that's the Christmas spirit! Obnoxious people need love too!

Foo

We could always move them into different forums withought leaving any redirects to give you something to do finding them back again! :wink: Kinda like needle in a haystack!

Kim:
We could always move them into different forums withought leaving any redirects to give you something to do finding them back again! :wink: Kinda like needle in a haystack!

Eeeks, yall are skeery! If I ever need a way to get back at someone, I know who to go to for advice...

May the Schwartz be with you!

Foo

:madnoel: Hey, Foo !!!
Merry Christmas from the guy with the really bad acne - and psoraisis !!!!

DAS KRAKEN !!!!

Kim:

You might want to hang on to that idea for April 1st.

Happy Holidays, everyone!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom