5/4/3mm Men's Hyperflex FLOW Hooded Wetsuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

oyakov

New
Reaction score
Does anybody have any experience with 5/4/3mm Men's Hyperflex FLOW Hooded Wetsuit?

I'm looking for a very flexible 5mm wetsuit for diving in a warm water. I get cold very easily, and regular 3mm suit even in combination with 2mm hooded vest does not work for me. Specifically I'm very cold even in Caribbean waters during 4-5 dives days on a liveaboard boat.

I tried Henderson H2 Titanium 5mm in Small, and it's very uncomfortable in the armpits, too tight. The Medium size is too loose. I'm 5-7 and 150 lbs. Unfortunately Henderson does not make H2 in MS size. But Hyperflex does. So I thought, it might be a good try. No local shops carry Hyperflex Flow, so I would have to order it on line without trying.

Another reason I looked at Hooded Hyperflex suit is that I thought, integrated hood might be very convenient, any way I use hood with all my suits to stay warmer.

My biggest concern about Hooded Hyperflex suit is, it's designed primarily for surfing, not scuba diving. But a sales rep said it would do diving as well.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom