4th of july dive party

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gold42

Registered
Reaction score
hi Swampers, I was thinking why dont we put together a 4th of july dive party so we can get to some fun with are follow divers, at twin lakes, I know the 4th is 4 months away put that gives us plenty of time to see who wants to do this. we can do a barbaque, and dive games maybe something like a treasure hunt and some fireworks. :crafty:

We're in!

Yours truely will definatly be there....If anyone wants to coordinate a little with me...we could set up the dive and find the evening before.All people comming in could be notified to leave what they see alone unless they are part of the gathering.On the norm..don`t get as much biz on a holliday day...I hope that made cents...since...cince.oh what the heck!!! :confined:

And yes i changed my avitar...sponge bob kept dripping on the carpet. :wink:

We will be in the Flower Gardens on a 3 day trip during that July 4th holiday. :bfish:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom