4th O`July on the South Side

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

T.P.H.

Contributor
Reaction score
Well gang......Do we have anyone interested in a gathering over the 4th at our local puddle?www.scubapark.net
I know the 4th is usually tied up with family and whatnot,but over the weekend would be cool.
Bring the pit,cold drinks....mmmmmmmmmmmanother mellon :)
Drop a few ideas,let`s see what gives.Maybe a smorgousboard of mix and match and we`ll all get full!
:coke:

PROBABLY INTERESTED. TALKING TO SOME FRIENDS OF MINE TO EXPAND THE MEMBERSHIP POOL. WILL KNOW MORE IN NEXT DAY OR TWO AS TO WHAT DAY IS BEST. PROBABLY SATURDAY OR SUNDAY.

I would be interested. I am sure Saturday or Sunday would be good. I have a four day weekend so looking forward to getting in the water.

Beast only gets the 4th off so we'll probably be there then. Don't know about the weekend but it's a possibility!

I gotta work the 4th weekend, again.;-0 I can make the Wed. get together if my house don't float off!

I have off the 4th.work friday.off sat and sun.
The temp. is running 85 surface and 59-60 below the thermo.
With the cloud cover of late,the temp probably has dropped 2-5 degrees.:)

Ok fellow gill people.....I will be out at T.L. on the 4th to dive with a friend I invited out at 9am.If anyone would like to join us in a tourdiville;come on out.
It looks like Sat. will be the day for a picnic style day of food and fun.I plan to bring my kettle pit and some charcol along with some hot dogs.We will need plates, bread, condiments ect.to make a go of it.The more the merrier..Ya`ll already know that the chef of the swamp is ready to turn and burn.:)
I of coarse will be out thier early so let`s pack the igloos and do it TSDT style!:D

I thought I was going to have to do a DJ gig Saturday but that has fallen through so I would like to finally come out to TL and dive there. Question about the thermocline, at what depth does it begin? Also, what time will everyone be at TL?

Also, do they have the fill station ready or should I see about getting an additional tank?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom