4th Element gloves

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

White's also has a similar glove (named the Heat glove) that I really like, and also hard to get on when wet.

to resurrect a lagging thread...

This may not apply since this is mostly a thread about drysuit gloves....so coooold water, but
If you think that fourth element's 5mm gloves are dexterous, do yourself a favor and try their 3mm gloves.. Oh.my.god. I have both, simply because if the water is anything approaching warm enough, I am diving the 3mm. WAAAAAAAAY easier to put on, and the fit, dexterity, and comfort are second to none. The 5mm gloves are good, well fitting, well made, thick gloves. The 3mm, on the other hand, are truly wonderful glove. Wouldn't wear another glove if I could.

Unaffiliated with 4th element in any way (although if they wanted to toss me an undergarment to review.......)

I do not dive as deep as 44F but still I did not feel any time water seeping inside. It is a pretty good product.

Update: We did buy a pair of these, and tried them in the Viking rings we use. We were unable to get a leak-free seal, I suspect because of neoprene compression at depth.

Back
Top Bottom