419 Scams in Private Email

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Xanthro

Reaction score
Beware private messages from david100 he's running a 419 advance fee scam on people on the forum.

Just in case someone here has never heard of these before and might possible be taken in, and also to get his account banned.

Edit text of the scam

Dearest One,

Good day!

I am from Ivoiry Coast, my mother died after giving birth to me, so I never knew my mother, my father was poisoned to death recently by his business assocites in a business trip.

My aim of writing you is for you to help me claim and transfer the Sum of US$9,500.000.00 I inherited from my Late Father which he made from the sale of Crude Oil Business for investment in your country under your
Management while I continue my education because my education stopped abruptly due to the death of my Father.

Many thanks to you if you can help me as I would compensate you with a good percentage of the money which is negotiable after the money has been
successfully moved into your account.

Thanks and God Bless you as I wait for your urgent reply for more details in my private email address below.

Yours Respectfully,
DAVID TOURE.
TELEPHONE: +22508495336
EMAIL ADDRESS: davidtoure@deltamails.com

How do you know its a scam? I am waiting on a check to clear from a prince who found himself in a very similar situation, then I'm taking everybody diving!

CD_in_Chitown:
How do you know its a scam? I am waiting on a check to clear from a prince who found himself in a very similar situation, then I'm taking everybody diving!
LOL!:D

Moved to the non-diving related forum ... as it does not belong in Basic Scuba Discussions ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Just report him to the nearest mean green... :D

He posted this in a DIR thread as well...

CD_in_Chitown:

Where we going??? :D

SCUBAJENNIFER:
Where we going??? :D

Depends on how As the Tide Rises turns out, I hear you may be going to jail for soliciting Junior's trip to Brazil eyebrow

I usually try to play along with them for a few e-mails.

"Really, I have a long lost uncle in the oil industry? I never knew?"

See how many e-mails I can get out of them... just for fun, you know.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom