400g Thinsulate undergarment

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

deadbilly

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I'm looking for a 400g Thinsulate undergarment, preferably something like the older (red & black) DUI or the Bare hi-loft. Size in either M, L, or ML depending on who makes it -- I'm 5'8"ish, 175lbs.

Hoping to stay under $200 if possible (DUI has their older style 400g jumpsuits for $100 on the factory refurbished list. Sadly, they're never in my size). Seems reasonable but correct me if I'm wrong. PM me if you've got one you'd like to get rid of.

Thanks!

I have the older style red and black DUI 400 gram. I'm 5'10" 160lbs and it's a bit too short and a bit too round for me otherwise I'd keep it. It would probably fit you perfectly. It only has 8 dives on it, has never been washed, never been flooded. This undergarment is in perfect condition. I'm up in SF if you'd like to try it or I'm happy to ship it down to you. Email me at jim.t.mac at gmail.com.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom