Trip Report 4-night Fly Dive Coral Sea dive expedition

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jak G

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I've just finished the 4 Night Fly Dive Coral Sea Expedition with Mike Ball Dive Expeditions which was actually a quiz prize from Underwater Tour 2021. Thank you to both organisations for an excellent diving experience. My first liveaboard experience and it went very smoothly. I've never dived so often (4 to 5 dives a day for 3 days) and I did not feel at risk at any time. MBDE staff handled all of the stages of diving with experience and concern for all of us divers. Looking forward to my next trip (I wish!)

Visibility was generally better than 30m, water was 28 degrees C. I saw garden eels, white tip reef sharks, lion fish, lots of different types of healthy looking hard corals, clams, clownfish and other anemone fish, grouper, wrasse. Lots of sea life enjoying the bath like water.

Back
Top Bottom