4 Apple watches

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jcwalsh

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Decided to practice some sidemount at our lake. Visibility is less than 5 feet with a very silty bottom. The kids said I should go by the pier diving board because everyone loses their Apple watches when they hit the water. I stopped pulling at every rubber strap when I hit 30 pair of goggles & masks. Still, after 2 15 minute dives @ 17' I had found 4 Apple watches. The kids say there are 10+, that they know of, down there. Can't wait to see if they still work.
PXL_20230618_225134253.jpg

Any updates if they work?
Out of the 6, 3 worked. 1 was password protected and ended up being my Son's, 1 was not associated with an Apple account and we could not find the owner, 1 is password protected and locked.

we could not find the owner
I'd post a sign at that location to find the owner. Those things are not cheap, and I'm sure the owner would reach out.

I'd post a sign at that location to find the owner. Those things are not cheap, and I'm sure the owner would reach out.
By being "My son's" I mean it was his watch that was lost 3 weeks earlier.

I posted a message on our local FB page. Waiting for the owner to reach out. Since it is associated with a iCloud account they should be able to see my house as the location.

By being "My son's" I mean it was his watch that was lost 3 weeks earlier.
Oh I got that.
I posted a message on our local FB page. Waiting for the owner to reach out. Since it is associated with a iCloud account they should be able to see my house as the location.
Awesome sauce! I don't know much about Apple products that way. I try to avoid them, while my wife has the iPhone, watch, and iMac. I try to avoid tech support as much as possible.

Back
Top Bottom