4/6/11

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fishbeing

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
If anyone is interested in Diving Devils Den,Blue Grotto,Ginnie Springs. Todays 4/6/11 I was thinking the sooner the better
I am looking to get some good folks together. I am new to the area and hear these are fun spots..Let me know. Maybe you know some interesting places.Lets do it!
ffishbeing@yahoo.com

Trying to talk the wife into going this Sat. or Sun. to Blue Grotto or Devil's Den (leaning more towards Blue Grotto). We have never been and want to check it out.

If it doesn't happen this weekend there is a group of us going on the 30th. Ill give you info interested. I haven't been either,I hear its pretty cool.

Had to do it Friday. Couldn't do during the weekend as we could not get a babysitter. A day off from work and day care being the babysitter works.

Was very nice. Will definately go back again sometime.

Make sure he/they have the underwater lights on and compressor for the dive bell running though before you get in.

3.jpg

6.jpg

so funny, i was actually supposed to go to the grotto and possibly devils den tom but I got into it with my dive buddy. We are good now but no diving for me tom :( I did my checkout dives last summer at blue grotto. Loved it there and was so looking forward to going back. Check out paradise in ocala, less well known but a pretty neat dive. Went there 2 weeks ago and loved it, although grotto is still my fav. Def interested in making some new dive friends :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom