4/15 late afternoon - Santa Barbara/Gaviota area

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sounds good to me. I'll confirm on Monday. I gotta see how the work week looks.

I'm All in! Just Pick a Spot if its Mesa Lane i would prefer High tide.

Looking at the tide chart, it's an incoming tide at 3:00, but only 1.5-2.0 feet, so I vote for Tajiguas because I haven't dived there yet. Cheaper too!

Like I said I'll confirm Monday. I really love Tajiguas.

I love Tajiguas Rich on wed even if ya cant make it can you give us a report on Tajiguas since ya have to drive by it any how?

I love Tajiguas Rich on wed even if ya cant make it can you give us a report on Tajiguas since ya have to drive by it any how?

I can do that.... but it changes alot from morning to afternoon.

Hi Rich,

When are you & Andrew coming on the Spectre? There's another father, son team that dives on the Spectre & their names are Rich & Andrew also & everytime they come on the boat I think of you guys.

John

I can do that.... but it changes alot from morning to afternoon.

Yea i know.... but if it looks Crapy in the morning it will be Crapy in the afternoon....... if it looks good in the morning their is a chance that it will be good in the afternoon!

Anybody wanna dive Wednesday afternoon 3:00 or later at Tajiguas, Refugio or Mesa Lane?

My cable/internet service guy is coming in the AM so I have the day off already and would gladly drive up the coast from Agoura for a beach dive in SB! We can PM for contact #'s as needed, but I'll look for a confirmation in this thread to know the dive is on.

btw. i attended Paradise club's meeting on 3/31 to check them out. where you there? are you a member?

Thanks!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom