4-14 & 4-21 Monterey Pics

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nice set Larry. The Dendronotus are soooo beautiful. Have you ever seen the squid in action at night? Quite an experience. Very nice photos, you do our left coast proud! :) ++Ken++

Wow! And that makes diving in Monterey well worth it!

Thanks, Ken, Jim, Ed, Roy, Cheddar and Jethead. Kind comments appreciated. Jim, I'll miss those lessons. Jim & Roy, say Hi at the Breakwater! We're there pretty much every weekend. Just look for the big red Expedition with the 19' Apex hanging off the back.

Larry C:
Thanks, Ken, Jim, Ed, Roy, Cheddar and Jethead. Kind comments appreciated. Jim, I'll miss those lessons. Jim & Roy, say Hi at the Breakwater! We're there pretty much every weekend. Just look for the big red Expedition with the 19' Apex hanging off the back.

Larry. I will be there this weekend so I will look for and stop and say hello!! again great pictures!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom