36" LP Miflex regulator hose blue $25

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pudsky

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
36" blue Miflex reg hose. Very good shape. This hose has around 20 or so dives on it. I am switching my setup a little, so I no longer have need for this hose. This is hose is about $42 plus shipping or tax online depending where you want to purchase.

I am asking $25 plus $5 shipping to conti U.S. I will ship to other countries, but actuall shipping charges will be charged.

P1060042.jpg

P1060041.jpg

P1060040.jpg

Once a product is recalled it is illegal to offer it for sale

Once a product is recalled it is illegal to offer it for sale

This product I am offering for sale has not been recalled. Thanks for the bump.

Feel free to make an offer.

I found the Miflex waterproof bag that this hose came with, so that bag will be included as well. Someone has to have a use for a 36" lp hose. I would also be willing to trade for a 22" Miflex LP hose to use as an inflator hose.

Would this fit an Air2?

Yes, you just need to attach the quick connect fitting for the AIR2, but this 36" hose may be a tad long to use on a power inflator air source. On my rig, a 22" to 24" hose is a much better length.

This hose is still for sale. Also included is the Miflex waterproof bag it came with when new.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom