-32c today can't handle it

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You are one lucky dude! Have a great trip! Maybe check out the (forget the name) place where you rent a room and use a common bathroom which has got to be the cheapest place to stay. Tony gave you a great eat option. Hey it got to 7F here in Minneapolis today.

Windy here too. So windy I've had to renail, reglue, and run after some of the shingles from my roof. The entire roof was re-shingled in the fall. I hope the wind dies down before anymore get torn off, but it's dropping down to -15 to -18 C tonight and I'm not looking forward to working up there in the morning.

Windy here too. So windy I've had to renail, reglue, and run after some of the shingles from my roof. The entire roof was re-shingled in the fall. I hope the wind dies down before anymore get torn off, but it's dropping down to -15 to -18 C tonight and I'm not looking forward to working up there in the morning.
Hm sorry to hear about the shingles, thats the kind of company I own. Maybe I should detour to Ottawa and give you a hand. Looks like you had a company that didnt do it right. Wait is that -15 you wrote, sorry pal gotta go.....

"... I would stay at the cheapest place possible and eat salsa for a week."

Good line............gotta try that one.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom