32650 Battery for Big Blue VTL2500P video light.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hatul

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I tried a Trustfire 32650 protected 6000 maH Li-ion battery in this light and unfortunately it does not work. When I switch the light on it goes on and immediately shuts down. Anyone have an explanation of this? The original generic blue battery works fine, but I'm looking for a second battery.

Anyone have suggestion for a replacement battery that works in this light?

I tried a Trustfire 32650 protected 6000 maH Li-ion battery in this light and unfortunately it does not work. When I switch the light on it goes on and immediately shuts down. Anyone have an explanation of this? The original generic blue battery works fine, but I'm looking for a second battery.

Anyone have suggestion for a replacement battery that works in this light?

I have two of the trustfire 32650 and they work fine on my TL2500p (not VTL). I also bought a spare blue one just in case (trustfire doesn't have a good reputation) which works fine too. I bought them on ebay and they were shipped from China. You may also want to use a multimeter to check that the battery is fully charged.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom