300: Fantastic!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

why yes i do

WHAT????

(you know we are friends) hmm..if you have that, they must have it in Bagdad, time to place an order. (I love supporting their local economy)

catherine96821:
WHAT????

(you know we are friends) hmm..if you have that, they must have it in Bagdad, time to place an order. (I love supporting their local economy)
hahahahh - i know a guy that knows a guy.... will ask if it can be copied (i dont understand how to do stuff like that) :wink:

imagine the movie in Aussie:

G'day Xerxes, you haven't met our chicks? it's a beaut' day to die. Let's go do a barbie.

wardric:
imagine the movie in Aussie:

G'day Xerxes, you haven't met our chicks? it's a beaut' day to die. Let's go do a barbie.
nahhh

we would say, g'day mate, have ya had a blue with the ball and chain yet? its a bonza day to cark-it but we've got a barbie happening so bog in

im outta here.. off to work now

what???

sometimes when i talk i dont think you guys are really listening to me!

:10:

omg....Xerxies was soooo hottt:popcorn:

did u all see the size of his....? hands

Wish they'd stop turning Frank Miller's stuff into movies - his later works, 300, Sin City, etc. are so boring and one dimensional...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom