3-tanker with Little Deeper on 1/10

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

deepstops

Blacklight Poster
ScubaBoard Sponsor
Reaction score
# of dives
Come dive Palm Beach with Little Deeper Charters on a three tank trip on Saturday at 10am (930am show). Locations are Juno Ledges, Shark Canyon & a wreck.

If you'd like to join us, call Capt. Dave at 561-436-5299

After the diving, we'll head to either the Brass Ring or the Quarter Deck on North Lake for food and deco beverages.

We've got six so far and the forecast looks stellar. Anyone else want to join us??

AMZ650-670-090330-
COASTAL WATERS FROM JUPITER INLET TO DEERFIELD BEACH, FL OUT 20 NM-
WATERS FROM JUPITER INLET TO DEERFIELD BEACH, FL EXTENDING FROM
20 NM TO 60 NM-240 PM EST THU JAN 8 2009

FRIDAY NIGHT
EAST WINDS 5 TO 10 KNOTS. SEAS 2 TO 3 FEET.
INTRACOASTAL WATERS A LIGHT CHOP.

SATURDAY
SOUTHEAST WINDS 5 TO 10 KNOTS. SEAS 2 FEET OR LESS.
INTRACOASTAL WATERS A LIGHT CHOP.

SATURDAY NIGHT
SOUTHWEST WINDS AROUND 10 KNOTS. SEAS 2 FEET OR
LESS. INTRACOASTAL WATERS A LIGHT CHOP.

Brian... you're not doing the night dive? I'm trying to negotiate a kitchen pass to join Dave, Lynn, Debi & Brandon on the night dive....

Brian... you're not doing the night dive? I'm trying to negotiate a kitchen pass to join Dave, Lynn, Debi & Brandon on the night dive....

I already have some plans with my wife for Saturday night, otherwise I'd love to join you. :cool:

I already have some plans with my wife for Saturday night, otherwise I'd love to join you. :cool:

Maybe I'll see you when you get off the boat. I'm teaching a DAN DEMP class on Saturday, and as soon as it's over... I'm heading south. Gear will be loaded tomorrow night... :)

Hey Brian... nice finally meeting you last night. I hope you had a good time at Quarterdecks... The night dives were great! We couldn't ask for better conditions...

It was great meeting you as well. We need to put some more dives together up there :)
Yesterday was just an all-around great day, great diving, good friends, and the Quarterdeck had appetizers for half price. Debi and Brandon joined us and those two fit right in with our rowdy group :D

Last edited:
It was quiet on the boat last night without Debi and Brandon. Debi is can be a lot of fun to pick on. Brandon is always entertaining.

Diving on the Little Deeper is always great. I spend a lot of time on that boat.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom