3 port manifold block

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fireted

Registered
Reaction score
I need to replace a 3 port manifold block...

I have a feeling that the 3 port block I have, really is a 5 port block with the 2 end ports simply plugged off.

Lay out is, 1 port of top long edge, 2 ports on opposite bottom long edge, and 1 port on either end, that appear to be plugged and lock-tighted in.. My current block is about 1" thick, x 2 1/4" high x 5 inches long.

Any decent vendors out there that don't want my arms, legs and kidneys to buy one of these little guys !

THanks

I have one still in the package, same as you described. I am going to put on ebay or the deco stop soon. Yours $ 75.00 good luck finding one new for that cost.

Ed

I need to replace a 3 port manifold block...

I have a feeling that the 3 port block I have, really is a 5 port block with the 2 end ports simply plugged off.

Lay out is, 1 port of top long edge, 2 ports on opposite bottom long edge, and 1 port on either end, that appear to be plugged and lock-tighted in.. My current block is about 1" thick, x 2 1/4" high x 5 inches long.

Any decent vendors out there that don't want my arms, legs and kidneys to buy one of these little guys !

THanks

Suggested retail on that manifold is $105 from Global and others but it is regularly sold on Ebay for $67.

The guy that sells them for $67 is a neighbor of the original manufacturer that builds stuff for Global, Lawrence Factor, MaxAir, me and a lot of others. I bitched to him about his friend selling them for so low a price but they trade out electronics stuff and the Ebay guy just sells for whatever he can get. I wouldn't dare match him and expect to be in business this time next year. I would be undercutting my dealers and they would quit buying from me in a second for selling to customers at a lower price than I sell to them.

No ... the best bet for the OP is to either buy yours or the one from Ebay... although you never know how long it is going to take from some of the sellers.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom