For Sale 3 Drysuits for Sale, Dive Rite 905, Bare Tech Dry and DUI TLS 350

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

in_cavediver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
All,

After losing my wife/cave diving buddy in a car accident 3 years ago, I have come to the conclusion I likely will not go back to cave diving. As such, I am beginning the process to liquidate a significant portion of technical dive gear.

All items are make offer and should be serviced prior to use. These drysuits have not been used for 3 years.

Dive Rite 905 - Blue size L. This was purchased used in 2009 and works great. It has been my backup suit when actively diving. This suit has integrated boots. It has pockets on the side with one embroidered as 'Joe'.

Bare Tech Dry - This suit was bought new in 2010 and used for 4 years by my late wife. It was custom sized for a person 5' 4" and about 145lbs. This suit is setup to use rock boots. It is front entry and has two pockets on hips.

DUI TLS 350 - This is an older and well worn suit. It is a great budget/project suit. It will need new seals and it is designed to use rock boots and is front entry. I will fit a person 5' 4" ish and around 150lbs.

If someone wants budget wetsuits, I have an assortment of older suits available for low cost. These are well worn olders suits and likely not worth shipping.

All items are in Lafayette Indiana. Pictures available on request.

I am asking for offers.

I gave $600 for the 905 suit back in 09. The Bare suit was around $2000 in when new and it is in great shape (but does not fit me). The TLS is in need of TLC and would be a great project for someone who is short on cash and is up for trying to change out seals themselves.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom