3 disc DIR DVD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

How much are these 10 dollar DVD's?? <G>

MHK:
I think George retired the speedo for this edition, he's probably saving it for the next installment ;-)
Did he decided that since the Speedo wasn't really needed, to go commando and leave it on the beach. <Shudder>

I Just receive my DVDs... AWSOME!!!
:eyebrow:

got mine yesterday. haven't gotten through very much of it, but so far george isn't wearing speedos...

Got mine yesterday (Wed). Plowed thru Disc one and two. Will get to disc three tonight.

I'll reserve comment until I get through the set.

Nice packaging, however. Very nice packaging.

K

Mo2vation:
Nice packaging, however. Very nice packaging.

K

The DVD's or George?

Mine arrived yesterday - I've only sampled an hour or so, thus far it's been cogent and detail rich. Ken's right, excellent packaging - very professional. As to fins concern, well, the package doesn't appear to be all that impressive. :wink:

jepuskar:
OMg..lolol....

Any word on these DVD's....good, bad....etc?
Very good, for someone who is keenly interested in the various aspects of DIR.
My wife found it a snoozer, though she did enjoy the NHK footage at the end of disk 3 (the only in-water footage).

Of the topics covered, it should leave few questions. It is VERY thorough. The section on maintaining a Gavin scooter alone is worth the price of admission for any Gavin or Tekna/Mako owner.

There is no footage of DIRF-esque in-water skills. This set is not a replacement for DIR-F, but I would strongly recommend that anyone planning to take DIR-F check this out, in combination with the intro book, as it will be a time-saver when the gear and attitude are already squared away before the first day of class.

Hey Michael... does the editor realize that even with it bleeped out, we can still read George's lips when he answers the question of the biggest problem in diving today? :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom