3 days of diving in Provo - need suggestions to round out 10 days of diving!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kayakingkate

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I got a gift cert for 3 days of diving in Provo in a Charity Auction. My husband are both avid vacation divers (with Nitrox and Adv padi certs.)

We're looking for suggestions on how to round out a trip (we don't have any arrangements made yet - so we're pretty open to anything - just need to get to Provo for a minimum of 3 days.)

Be creative!

Thanks!

I dove with Caicos adventures and we dove off of West Caicos. I had a great time, and wall diving is awesome!!! The viz is 150+ easy with turtles, reef sharks, tropical fish etc..

I definetly second Caicos adventures... Great dive Op.

kayakingkate:
We're looking for suggestions on how to round out a trip (we don't have any arrangements made yet - so we're pretty open to anything - just need to get to Provo for a minimum of 3 days.)
Do like we're doing in May... 3 days land-based diving and then onto the T&C Aggressor for a week. I'll let you know how it turns out but I can predict that I'm gonna love it!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom