3/19 Gulf dive M60 Army tanks off Pinellas county reef system

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Great report and photos! Thanks for posting, though it's got me green with envy! I need to get my fins wet. I'm taking my gf over to WPB to get certified next month...wonder if I can make it that long. haha

I can hook you up with some points if you want.

Just got my doubles set up for cavern/intro to cave in July so if you want to do a spring dive I'm good for it. I need the practice.

Mark

I am willing to hit up a spring soon, still have to get my new bc wet.

BusterDive:
Fantastic report! I was in that area (Duneden) picking up tanks saturday, I brought my gear just in case there was a good place for a shore dive but was pretty much told don't bother by a guy at the local dive shop. By the way I just bought a boat for diving, do you feel like sharing GPS points??

I like a guy that thinks ahead! But alas no shore diving around here. What kind of boat?? Oh, and congratulations.

My most memorable thought on the day was how I was going to keep from killing Narcosis. We were in 37' of water and I go to throw the anchor - asked him how long the rope was and get a reply of 21'. :help_2: I just paused, bit my lip, and stared blankly for a moment. I must have looked pretty upset as he asked me what was wrong. Anyway, it was a misommunication. The rope was 150' and the boat was 21'. Narcosis lives another day! :D

If the article said the car was a BMW I would have called you and asked you if there was anything you wanted to tell me....J/K

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom