Sold! 2x Scubapro Mk25 & A700 regulators DIN

Sold!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Is this still available since OP says sold but the listing still says "On Sale"?

Am hoping that maybe OP has more stock hidden somewhere in the basement... :coffee:

Is this still available since OP says sold but the listing still says "On Sale"?
A lot of folks are not courteous enough to actually go back and change the listing flag to "SOLD" once they have the money. The usefulness of the listing is done for them so "meh". If we're lucky, they may come back and bury a "sold" posting in the thread. They simply can't be bothered to figure out how to go back and edit the original post and flick the little flag.

I personally wish that after a set period, say 3 months, the listing would expire and go away. Or at least the flag would change to "expired" unless the OP changes it back to "For Sale". That way you don't get folks resurrecting 6 1/2 year old listings going "WHAT A FIND! Is this NOS NIB MK10t still for sale at $200?" It puts the onus on the lister to not waste other folks time, and if they still have it and intend to sell it then they need to renew the listing.

Ah well.
My search continues I guess...! 🧐 Would've been nice to score the 2 A700s!

Back
Top Bottom