2nd Wide Angle Shots Attempt!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

David P - Thanks a lot for the comments. Really appreciate it, they'll help me improved on my shots!
Quote: "not being hyper critical, but not pulling punches". Not at all, I take the good and the bad, that's how it'll help me to improved. Thank you!

In Print? Nay! Photography to me, is just a way to show & share the beauty of the underwater world with others. Creating the awareness and educating the public, to conserve our reefs & ocean for the benefit of the future generation! Glad enough, just to get praises from fellow divers & photographers. :D

Happy Diving & Keep Those Bubbles Flowing!

Ed.

havnmonkey:
just wondering if you took a close up of the clownfish in the anenamae? It's a popular subject but it's also a classic...

Hi HavnMonkey!

Nope, I didn't! However, I did take some other close up shots & here are a couple...

20060402redang02042ry.jpg

Boxer Shrimp!

20060402redang02104tz.jpg

The Eye Of A LionFish!

:D

Ed.

Gorgeous photos. One day, I'll get up enough nerve to tackle white balance. I'm still figuring out aperature, iso and shutter speed. LOL. Oh, and also, how the heck to aim the strobe.

Very good work! Just for variety, could you angle the camera a few degrees upwards, pointing at the glassfish head-on. Keep up the good work, wide angles really brings the “feel” of reef to one’s monitor.

f3nikon - Thanks for the advise! Will definitely keep that in mine. :wink:
Fairy & Justleesa - Thanks!
Alcina - I was using the Magic-Filter! :D

Ed.

Dear Sir,

I am about to purchase a S80 next week. what strobe did you use?

love your pictures. Awesome.

Amazing color, crystal clear and sharp as a razor.

I'm also interested in the Strobe you're using.

Back
Top Bottom