2nd Order of DIMWIT T's Are Ready

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks John...you ROCK!!! :bang:

While I REALLY appreciate Matt coming over to help I was disappointed that he didn't bring Jessica Biel or a couple of hot Austin babes over to do a mini-wet t-shirt contest. I'm expecting to be kept me in the loop on that one, buddy! :D

While I REALLY appreciate Matt coming over to help I was disappointed that he didn't bring Jessica Biel or a couple of hot Austin babes over to do a mini-wet t-shirt contest. I'm expecting to be kept me in the loop on that one, buddy! :D

Sorry John, did not manage to get to lake yesterday to let rocket round up volunteers :(

I plan to be out at Wentz today scouting prospective contestants :wink: And working on my DIY flag buoy . And wading/snorkeling for my long lost weight pouch. Don't worry, if you are unable somehow(like Angie found out:mooner:) to be there for the wetting of the t-shirts I will be sure to be recording the event for posterity :D

I am still trying to figure out how to approach Jessica and get her in a DIMWIT t without crazy amount of money to just hire her for a photo shoot.:confused::shakehead:

I think I will just hope she really is as nice as she looks(and that is damn fine) and just send her a letter and a shirt and hope she will send me back a picture of her wearing it.
jessicabiel.jpg

Jessica-Biel.jpg

Jessica%20Biel%20nude.jpg

Maybe we could send one to Brad Pitt???

2008-01-07-9_942969917_brad_pitt6_H204927_L.jpg

Just a thought.....

mine was in my truck ... but it wasn't with the gear ... so i still have my official DIMWIT dive shirt

and least the important things are still acounted for :) :)

Maybe we could send one to Brad Pitt???

2008-01-07-9_942969917_brad_pitt6_H204927_L.jpg

Just a thought.....

:rofl3::rofl3:

You can send yours to absolutely whoever you want, maybe we'll start a trend with all the 'hot' celebs sportin' DIMWIT t's, but my 4 small pinks are going to Jessica and to wet t contest if can find me some really smokin' & really gullible hotties :wink: :D

If no gullible hotties can be found, or created through generous application of alchohol :cheers: I am not sure what I will do, maybe send Jessica 2 and present one each to Maddy & Leia when they complete their O/W checkout dives next month.

Any contest volunteers? :eek:

Got mine today!! :D

thanks again!

Got mine yesterday!!!! Sorry NadMat no contest volunteers, yet, but I will keep trying....:rofl3:

Back
Top Bottom