288 Lake tomorrow.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

atlas750

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I will be at 288 lake in Houston tomorrow at 1:00pm if anyone else is interested. the water temp is 68. trying out my new BP/Wing.

where is 288 lake?

Mike

Got hung up in Dallas so I won't be down in time or I'd go.

Good dive. Vis was 6-8 feet, max depth 35 feet. Water temp was 65. It was very windy and that made for a cold post dive. Had a good dive in my new BP/wing. I think it will take a few dives to get the trim worked out.

There is talk about going out Saturday with Sport Divers. You interested?

I live in Alvin. 288 Lake will be the lake that I will be mapping as a part of my divemaster class. I will need to map the area where the most underwater objects are located. It has been years since I dove this lake. It was known as the Reef when I dove it last. Does anyone know what section of the lake contains the most underwater objects?

Here are the GPS location of 288 Lake. Copy this into Google map and it will take you directly to the lake. 29.607529, -95.340729

Good dive. Vis was 6-8 feet, max depth 35 feet. Water temp was 65. It was very windy and that made for a cold post dive. Had a good dive in my new BP/wing. I think it will take a few dives to get the trim worked out.

Thanks. I want to dive this lake and can never seem to make it down there. I'll have to make sure to get down there in the spring.

Does anyone know the hours to 288 Lake? I call the phone number but all I get is a recording.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom