25 dives down...now we need an underwater digital camera!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Texans

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
We've done some amazing dives. We are looking for a decent underwater digital camera. Any recommendations?

Melanie

welcome aboard

Welcome to Scuba Board. Just jump in, ask questions, and have fun.

Welcome Melanie!

Any of the top camera companies; Canon, Sony, Nikon, Olymus, Panasonic will offer you a great all around camera and a underwater housing to match. Start by checking out the manufacturers sites to see what they offer. I have a Sony Cybershot DSC-W300 with Marine Pack and i'm very happy with it both above and below the water.

Underwater photography is a great way to enhance your diving experience and share your experiences.

Best of luck!

The Canon Powershot G11 is amazing. I recently used it during my Underwater Photography course in the Phillipines... Its a full feature and therefore helps you play around with the appeture and w/balance, etc... Canon also has its own underwater housing for it...

Hope this helps.
Suchit

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom