$215 RT Houston to Cozumel!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

got4boyz

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I had to pass this on. I originally posted this at the Mexico Post but then found this post and thought it would be a better place to post it! Hope someone can take advantage of this incredible opportunity.

If anyone from the Houston area can leave on a last minute trip departing Monday, August 26th for a 4 night trip to Cozumel you can do it round trip (including all taxes) for about $215 each! Go to www.funjet.com. If you have any problems finding the fare you can email me at bethdmoore@usa.net.

I am in no way associated with Fun Jet. I just had to pass on this incredible opportunity!

My husband can't go, but I'd sure like to try!

I am leaving out of Dallas. Leave 8am Monday.....back around 4pm Friday......that gives me 4 full days of diving + half of friday to rest.

The trip out of Dallas was $99 round trip but came to $205.58 after taxes, fees, etc.

I'm goin solo......so plenty of room for more...

Bill

But I don't think my hubbie would be too keen on me hooking up with some guy I don't know though! LOL Any females care to come along with us and make a group out of it???? That way I could go too. :)

Back
Top Bottom