2023 HARLOW GIVEAWAY . . .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just wanted to say that @Bigbella not only sent the book, but may have sent it in the best packing I think I've ever seen. Boxed with bubble wrap, then wrapped with tissue paper. Sent an extra book to boot!!

Thanks!!!!
I am glad that it safely arrived.

Enjoy Euell Gibbons. I’ve probably given out half of a dozen copies or more to friends over the years . . .

Ok, so maybe popular with some / unpopular with others, but is what it is. If the book ever goes back into production then we can all pitch in and send some money.

I removed the binder and ran everything through OCR to make it a searchable text (which makes my life worlds easier).

Everybody wins. Please borrow and return at your own discretion. I'll leave this up for a little bit at least, say 24 hours. Don't want the hounds after me. As far as I know this is the cleanest version out there.

Back
Top Bottom