2013 SEC Football Discussion Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Looks to me like a repeat of his FL tenure - he did well with his predecessors recruits. Can he do it on his own? He couldn't down here and quit for "health" reasons. Riggghhhtttt....

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

He's not going anywhere. He had one of Tressels misfits running the D... that was our weakness and I'm not quite sure he wanted him from the start. I think he was forced to keep him. Don't be surprised if there isn't a new defensive coordinator next year

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

This reads sort of like a toy poodle taunting a pit bull that is chained up behind a fence. Easy to sound big, but god help him if the pit bull gets loose.

Trust me. It's a pitbull without teeth. If there is a better defense, let me know.

Trust me. It's a pitbull without teeth. If there is a better defense, let me know.

I dunno, top dog in a mediocre conference isn't much. I'm not sure why we're discussing Big 10 in a football thread anyway. :wink:

I dunno, top dog in a mediocre conference isn't much. I'm not sure why we're discussing Big 10 in a football thread anyway. :wink:

Maybe because there isn't much interest in Big 10 football? :idk:

You should be diving. I'll handle this useless discussion. Stay safe

:rofl3: That a boy!

No, bud. We're home. But I should be diving. Too bad I'm landlocked and it's cold & rainy.

In any event, the BCS Championship game is just another SEC Invitational. The National Championship was probably decided in the Iron Bowl this year and then affirmed in the SEC Championship game.

If this becomes the 8th year in a row for the SEC, we may have to have some marches or sit-ins or other protests to have the name changed to SEC Invitational Tournament. Or, maybe that's why they've decided to go to a pseudo playoff system. I just hope they aren't asinine enough to have SEC vs SEC in the first round. But then, if 3 out of 4 teams are from the SEC I suppose it can't be helped. :D

Does the play-off system start this year? I've been a bit preoccupied with personal issues to really notice.

I believe it's next year 2014/15 season. There is supposed to be some kind of pre-season selection committee that will seed teams based on previous performance and the computers will take over from there based on strength of schedule and win/loss record. At least I think that's the plan.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom